MP-30 Syringe Pump
With a 2.4” LCD colour touchscreen the MP – 30 has an intuitive four icon menu which enables the system to be set up quickly with the minimum number of steps. At a glance view enables the screen to be magnified for improved visibility from a distance as well as adjustable screen brightness and selectable background colour.
A comprehensive pre – installed drug library is supplied with the MP – 30 for ease of programming and a faster set up when compared to manual configuration.
The MP – 30 weights 1.6kg including battery and is supplied with a detachable carry handle, making for efficient transportation around the treatment setting.
An optional docking station enables the MP – 30 to be transformed into a stackable, multi syringe pump system and can be used in-conjunction with the MP – 60 infusion pump.
- Power Supply
- AC 100-240V
- Built-in battery (6 hours for continuous working)
- Infusion Mode
- Rate Mode, Time Mode, Weight Mode, Sequence Mode, Relay Mode Mode, Loading Dose Mode, Trapezia Mode, Micro Mode, TIVA Mode
- Occlusion level and range
- Three levels are supported
- The pressure range is 225mmHg- 975mmHg
- Infusion accuracy
- Infusion speed range
- 0.1-2000.0mL/h, with the minimum increment of 0.01 mL/h