MP-60 Infusion Pump
With a 2.4” LCD colour touchscreen the MP – 60 has an intuitive four icon menu which enables the system to be set up quickly with the minimum number of steps. At a glance view enables the screen to be magnified for improved visibility from a distance as well as adjustable screen brightness and selectable background colour.
A comprehensive pre – installed drug library is supplied with the MP –60 for ease of programming and a faster set up when compared to manual configuration.
The MP – 60 weighs 1.2kg including battery and is supplied with a detachable carry handle, making for efficient transportation around the treatment setting.
An optional docking station enables the MP – 60 to be transformed into a stackable, multi volumetric pump system and can be used in-conjunction with the MP – 30 syringe pump.
- Power Supply
- AC 100-240V
- Built-in battery (5 hours for continuous working)
- Infusion Modes
- Rate Mode, Time Mode, Weight Mode, Loading Dose Mode, Trapezia Mode, Sequence
- Mode, Micro Mode, Relay Mode, Drip Mode
- Occlusion level and range
- Three levels are supported
- The pressure range is 225mmHg - 975mmHg
- Infusion accuracy
- Infusion speed range
- 0.1-1200.0mL/h, with the minimum increment of 0.01 mL/h